VoIP Forum. Buy and sell VoIP routes, software, equipment.
Register Log in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Hassle free earning with GATS IPRN
Advertisement
Video & Chat App, Mobile Dialer, Softswitch, VoIP Billing.
Callingcard, Callshop, IPPBX, Retail & Wholesale VoIP.
Post Hassle free earning with GATS IPRN 
Itís the entire month of March 2019 and in this, we will see lots of the upcoming smartphones. Within this complete article, I will inform you of the info on upcoming mobile phones and which brandís new phones we will witness this month.

Of February 2019 was very exciting the finish, we've seen the continuing future of the new phones where Huawei unveiled itís foldable phone Huawei Partner X. Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup, M & A string, and revealed Samsung Galaxy Fold which happens to be in the set of upcoming phones and can probably start in Apr. Xiaomi launched Redmi Be aware 7 and Redmi Notice 7 Pro. But the Apple is yet to announce about it's foldable devices

This March 2019 is bringing some exciting upcoming mobile phones also, the list below is.

Set of Upcoming Smartphones in March 2019

1- New Real Me personally 3
The Real Me personally will launch its upcoming Google android phone Real Me personally 3 on 4th of March. Itís developing P70, if it launches under $140, as the true Me has been intense in conditions of prices, then itís heading to be an incredible choice for a much better gaming experience. Furthermore, we're able to witness the first look of Real Me 3 Pro as the true Me introducing two new phones this month. One on 4th March and the Pro version will release at a later time this full month.

2- Oppo F11 Pro
ANOTHER in the set of upcoming Google android phones is F11 Pro. Oppo is starting F11 Pro on very following day of Real Me 3, on 5th of March in India. Its developing a pop-up camera design with 48MP rear-facing camera and a bezel-less screen. Letís see at what price Oppo launches this upcoming cellular phone.

3- Samsung S10 Smartphone In India
Samsung bringing Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus in India on 6th of March. The prices isnít verified yet but all the specs of most these new phones already are recognized to us.

4- Nokia Multiple Phones
At MWC 2019, Nokia launched many phones including Nokia 9 PureView having 5 lens back camera. Others include Nokia 4.2, Nokia 3.2, Nokia 1 Plus and an attribute phone. Dates aren't verified yet but Nokia is most likely bringing these forthcoming smartphones in India in the month of March 2019.

5- Red Magic Mars CELLULAR PHONE
Red Magic Mars (gaming phone) model of Nubiaís Red Magic is another device inside our list of forthcoming cell phones that could start in the month of March 2019. That one can be powered with a Snapdragon 845 processor with 10 RAM or GB. Its benchmarks are crushing others already.

Originally posted on this website

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1